10 Dawes Road, Unit 3, Toronto Ontario, M4C 2A7
- Lessons are payable at the beginning of each month by cheque or cash. Lessons are invoiced and eligible for the Children's Art Tax Credit.
- There are three terms per year: Fall: September - December, Winter: January - June, and Summer: July - August.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. (Extenuating circumstances exempt.)
- There is one make up lesson per term during the Fall and Winter terms. Make up lessons are conducted at the end of each term (After New Years & June).
- The summer term is flexible and not subject to the same make up policy.
- All teachers have completed a Vulnerable Sector Check through the Toronto Police.
- There are two optional free of charge recitals each year. Recitals are held in December and June of each year. Dates TBA.
- Termination Policy: Lessons can only be terminated at the beginning or the end of each month. Terminations requested mid-month will result in a loss of lesson fees for the remainder of the month.