1. Lessons are payable on the 1st of each month by cheque, cash, credit or online payment.
2. There are three terms per year: Fall: September - December, Winter: January - June, and Summer: July - August.
3. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. (Extenuating circumstances exempt.)
4. There is one make up lesson per term during the Fall and Winter terms. The summer term is flexible and not subject to the same make up policy.
5. All teachers have completed a Vulnerable Sector Check through the Toronto Police.
6. There is one recital each year. The recital is held the one week before March Break on Sunday.
7. Termination Policy: Lessons can be terminated at the beginning or the end of each month. Terminations requested mid-month will result in a loss of lesson fees for the remainder of the month. If a yearly payment is chosen, fees will not be returned in the case of termination.